Zone Online Casino music features a streaming service which requires a consistent internet connection to function correctly. Lag and similar issues can sometimes temporarily cause music to fail, but it seldom lasts more than a day. If you're still having problems now, please let us know.
The Zone Online Casino Sound and Music may be turned off/on under the Menu tab in the upper left corner of your Zone Online Casino screen. The controls will be toward the bottom of the drop down menu that appears.
Clicking the sound controls will cycle through these three options:
- All Sounds
- Game sounds only (no music)
- No sound
Things to try if the sound isn't playing on your system:
- Refresh your Zone Online Casino session (sign out and back in again) - Refreshing solves an assortment of problems that can crop up during a long session of Zone Online Casino play. In general, the more powerful your computer, the less often a refresh will be helpful. If you play long enough, it's a good idea no matter how powerful your device is.
- Restart your computer entirely - It's possible there are things running in the background of your system interfering with Zone Online Casino's sound.
- Try a different Web Browser - Your choice of browser can often impact the reliability of Zone Online Casino and its features. If you're using Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari, trying any of the other browsers may solve problems. If you are using MS Explorer, trying any other browser almost certainly will improve your experience.
- Make sure no other apps, browsers, or browser tabs are active and playing sounds in place of Zone Online Casino.